2011年5月29日星期日

Gucci Large Boston Bag

AfterLouis Vuitton handbags 2011 my first year of Girl Scouts (yes, I was a troop of Girl Scouts-76), we must make a final trip this year to go on horseback, he had to. I was very excited. But there were some small problems. First, my horse was by far the biggest horse out there, I was very big. Secondly, on the chest of my horse decided, anxiety and fear of all the other horses, which in turn answered some of the girls in their horses. And third, I was allergic to this idiot. But still, I loved the experience. I wanted my own Horsey, like most girls, and I would not listen to my dad to get one. I've never been the horse. I'm still a little bitter on that day. But I never had the horse, I let my father that I buy my Gucci bagLouis Vuitton Speedy 25 Greater Boston.

This case from Gucci Fall is beautiful. The bag is beige with little purple velvet signature web, tangerine or purple and buckle. The bite of velvet detail is really the beauty of the bag stand out stand design. The dimensions are 11 "x 16" W x 5 1 / 2 "D. As a Gucci bag.
zp

没有评论:

发表评论