2011年6月7日星期二

Win your own Bagheri Birkin.

Shopping: All eyes are not my bag when I was walking on Fifth Avenue and Madison, both with its designer boutiques. But once in a store, I thought that things could be different. At Barneys New York, I found $ 3,500 Bottega Veneta bag and heard the rattle selling, how well made this scholarship. When asked if I could do something better than my Birkin it was as if she had noticed the bag for the first time.
Otherwise, it was a few doors to Hermes. I jumped a few weeks ago wearing an expensive Chanel bag. Only one salesman told me when I read two stories. But with a Birkin on my arm, not only welcomed me warmly, but I'm also wondering if you see something, I would. I became a new $ 5.650 purse, has achieved compliance with the platform an hour ago. Seller willing to review my other colors and has a huge orange box, still sealed in plastic.
At a party: At the launch party Forplay Club Magazine at the Mandarin Oriental New York, examines a woman's bag and then asked if it really is a waiting list. Before I could answer, talking, as if only a Birkin, she never would look for another change.
Celeb Chat: At a news conference with Kelly Ripa and Electrolux brand ambassador for introducing devices that put me and said, "Nice bag." When we sat down for an interview then referred to the portfolio. Birkin-less, and she said she was expecting a very special event. About an hour later she put me in the lobby and said. "Bye, Kelly" Most celebrities do not bother to remember the name of journalist, even if she leaves. I chalk Birkin.
Los Angeles
Shopping: I took on Rodeo Drive in Levis, all shirts from H & M, Ralph Lauren loafers and Bulgari sunglasses. The Birkin has failed. I danced in the shoe department at Saks Fifth Avenue, and a salesman said hello, before helping others. Nobody asked me if I needed anything.
A few days later at Neiman Marcus, a perfume model overzealous apparently the Birkin discovered and ran down the stairs with two bottles of Clive Christian, and asked if I try "the world's most expensive perfume."
In the millinery department, said a boy with eyes of customers in my portfolio and where I have it. But the population has fallen in the shoe section where I tried a couple of 800 million Christian Louboutin sandals, and not flattering flat.
Dining Out: In crustaceans, a fancy restaurant in Beverly Hills, I went alone and had no reservations about a lookup table for two, which meant the Birkin could have a seat. He was in good company because I could not see the other two tables, Warren Beatty, Annette Bening and their children probably had dinner and took pictures.
But at BLT Steak, the new access point on the Sunset Strip, I stayed for an hour in the bar section proudly displays my Birkin hoping to sit, despite my group has no reserve . The Birkin was not magic, and left.

没有评论:

发表评论