2011年5月18日星期三

Louis Vuitton Damier Neverfull

I am honest, I do not know exactly when Louis Vuitton new Louis Vuitton bagsDamier Neverfull out. I remember I was waiting for the last time I spoke with a Neverfull showed (the beautiful version of crocodile), and sometimes between then and now, a new arrival eLUXURY. And you know what? I love it. It is not as obvious as the version of Louis Vuitton new Louis Vuitton bagsmonogram, but it's incredibly simple, practical and elegant. There is a large, which can be used all year for the next few years, and in an uncertain economy, the longevity of the design of a pocket something in the minds of the people all the time. We all know that Vuitton canvas door like few other materials and material combinations Damier bicolor and can be combined with a variety of clothing choices. For maximum versatility, go with the GM - not too big or too small, ideal for many applications.

没有评论:

发表评论